Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pick of the Litter

I've often wondered what it would be like to be the guy that everyone wants. Take Top Marine for example. He's a well built, hung top, whom I'm picturing to be ruggedly handsome. Granted that's what I like, therefore I'm only assuming that that's what everyone wants. You have to admit though that that description can get a lot of guys. But what it would be like to be the one that turns heads and the one that gets numbers shoved into their hands, pockets, and close friends? I'm sure there are those with image issues still and lament the same way I do, but it would still be interesting to know.

Or what would it be like to be a guy that is interested in "specialty" guys? To be a good-looking, muscular guy that prefers heavier set men? Or the cute, young twink that likes much older men? Or the blonde hair/blue eyed boy that is only into an ethnicity or color. What is it like to be the guy that has the pick of the litter, whatever that litter may contain?

I consider myself a "specialty" guy. It would be fantasctic if I was into the guys that are usually into me. Unfortunately, I am not. Fortunately, I'm near the top of my pack, so I still attract a good selection. I have even attracted guys that aren't into my specialty. But because of my situation, I have developed a weird image issue. So it would have been much easier if I prefer creepy, old men. But then again, wouldn't it be easier for everyone? But where would the fun be in all that? A day in the life is all i'm asking for.

No comments: